CHRIST CHURCH exists to lead people into a deeper love for Christ, His Church, Our City
More people think about spiritual things during the Easter season more than any other time of the year. There is no better time to have a spiritual conversation with a neighbor or invite a friend to join you for Easter services.
There are several things you can do to help us prepare for Easter.
- Pray for opportunities to engage in spiritual conversations and invite your friends to join you for Easter services.
- Pray that God will use our Easter services to draw people to him.
- Pray that we will receive those who visit us on Easter with all the grace with which Christ has received us.
- Sign up to be a greeter, parking lot attendant, serve in the hospitality area, or work with children.
- Bring a fruit or pastry tray to share with our guests.